2 available from £675,000
This is a home with a difference. You’ll notice it the moment you step through the door; the light, the layout, the sense of space in every room. From the front-facing study/dining room and centrepiece sitting room, to the stunning showcase kitchen with adjoining family area and feature bi-fold doors. With five spacious bedrooms, two en suite, the Birch is a house you’ll be proud to call home.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and family room
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Separate utility area
- Separate sitting room
- En suite to two bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Double garage
- Tenure: freehold
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||4.54 x 3.08||14’ 11” x 10’ 1”|
|Family/dining area||6.04 x 3.51||19’ 10” x 11’ 6”|
|Sitting room||4.17 x 3.61||13’ 8” x 11’ 10”|
|Study/dining room||3.42 x 3.00||11’ 2” x 9’ 10”|
|Bedroom 1||3.61 x 3.51||11’ 10” x 11’ 6”|
|Bedroom 2||3.92 x 2.89||12’ 10” x 9’ 6”|
|Bedroom 3||3.06 x 2.82||10’ 1” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 4||3.21 x 2.83||10’ 6” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 5||2.83 x 2.77||9’ 3” x 9’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Birch housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.