1 available £495,000
With its traditional styling, The Yew is a stunning, 5 bedroom detached family home with a double garage and 2 parking spaces. The ground floor features a stunning open plan kitchen and dining area that stretches the whole right side of the home. The back garden can be accessed through French doors – perfect for summer BBQs. The sitting room runs the entire left side of the home with bi-fold doors leading out the the garden, giving you twice the access for entertaining your friends and family. There is also a separate utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor you'll find bedrooms 1, 3 and 5; well proportioned with a family bathroom. Bedroom 1 features a built-in wardrobe and it's own shower ensuite room. Two stunning double, dormer bedrooms with cupboard spaces in both and a separate shower room can be found in the roof space on the third floor. This magnificent family home is as big on space, as it is on character.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and family room
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Under unit lighting
- Separate sitting room, utility room and ground floor study
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Shower room to top floor
- Double garage included
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.70 x 3.16||12’ 2” x 10’ 4”|
|Family/dining area||3.96 x 3.16||13’ 0” x 10’ 4”|
|Sitting room||4.69 x 3.17||15’ 4” x 10’ 4”|
|Bedroom 1||4.17 x 3.72||13’ 8” x 12’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.29 x 3.22||14’ 1” x 10’ 7”|
|Bedroom 5||2.91 x 2.27||9’ 7” x 7’ 5”|
|Bedroom 2||5.25 x 3.22||17' 3" x 10' 7"|
|Bedroom 4||3.72 x 3.08||12' 2" x 11' 5"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Yew housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.