This is a home you’ll love coming home to. The front-facing living room is light and airy. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its private dressing area and luxury en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Ground floor study
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
- Garage and parking
- Tenure: freehold
- 2 year customer care warranty
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Purchase assistance offers
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03||12’ 11” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45||13’ 3” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 10” x 8’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Our new homes at Rosemead Place are within 15 miles of the coastal towns of Eastbourne and Bexhill. To the north, the spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells is only 17 miles away. Stonegate, Uckfield and Buxted train stations are all approximately 9 miles away, with services into London Charing Cross, Cannon Street and London Bridge taking around 75 minutes. For international travel, Gatwick airport is under an hour by car.
A trip to the shops
Although our new homes are set in a quintessentially British village, there is plenty available right on your doorstep. For your weekly shop, there is a Co-Op store in the village centre, and in Heathfield, you’ll find a Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Waitrose. For something a little less ordinary, The Pantiles in Royal Tunbridge Wells offers a variety of independent boutique shops, family-owned businesses, art galleries and regular markets as well as familiar high-street stores. A 30-minute drive away, you’ll find Ravenside Retail Park. Located between Bexhill and St Leonards, you’ll find big names such as Marks and Spencer, B&Q and Currys.
Taking time out
If you like to get out and about, our new build homes for sale are ideal. Just a short walk from our new build housing development in Horam, you’ll stumble across the Cuckoo Trail, a popular countryside walk along the former railway line from Heathfield to Eastbourne Park. Alternatively, visit the stunning Seven Sisters cliffs for a brisk coastal walk, only half an hour away. For a day out the whole family can enjoy, a trip to the stunning Herstmonceux Castle is a must, just 9 miles away. Or why not wear the kids out at Hailsham Leisure Centre? Just a few miles away, you’ll find a wide range of sports facilities, including a 25m swimming pool. For thrill-seekers, a trip to Branching Out Adventures at Helling is a must. Whether you stay on the ground to hold the bags, swing through the trees on a zip wire or test your nerves on the high ropes, you’re bound to have a splendid time.
Our new houses for sale in Horam are well served by state and private schools. The closest to Rosemead Place is Maynards Primary Community School, 1.5 miles from our new houses and Heathfield Community College approximately 4 miles away, both rated as “Good” by Ofsted.
New build house features
As one of the UK’s leading new home builders, all our new builds in Horam come with the following as standard: • Sustainable, eco-friendly and energy-efficient design • Purchase assistance schemes • A 10-year Buildmark warranty provided by the National House Building Council (NHBC) • Superior quality fixtures, fittings and appliances To find out more about our new build homes in East Sussex, download our brochure.
Take the next step with Bovis Homes
Our sustainable new build homes in Horam offer a relaxing pace of life in the heart of East Sussex for everyone from first-time buyers through to retirees. Combining beautiful surroundings with bright, airy interiors that you’ll cherish spending time in, they are not to be missed. To learn more about our spectacular new homes for sale near Horam, download a brochure. Or, if you’d prefer, get in touch with our helpful sales consultants if you have any questions about purchasing a Bovis Home. If you can’t wait to see inside one of our commodious new builds in East Sussex, why not arrange a virtual tour of one of our contemporary show homes?