Outside, this house has all the character of a traditional home; inside it’s everything a 21st Century property should be. Stylish. Modern. Well-appointed. Designed to make the most of every millimetre of living space and every ray of natural light. The spacious kitchen/dining area spans the full width of the property. The four bedrooms are well proportioned, and the master includes an en suite.
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Garage and parking
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
Lindsey, Amanda, Caroline and Rhea
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Appointment by phone only - please call to visit us.|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.66 x 3.05||15’ 3” x 10’ 0”|
|Bedroom 2||2.97 x 2.84||9’ 8” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 3||3.60 x 2.38||11’ 9” x 7’ 9”|
|Bedroom 4||3.51 x 2.38||11’ 6” x 7’ 9”|
|Kitchen/dining/family area||7.21 x 3.51||23’ 7” x 11’ 6”|
|Sitting room||4.55 x 3.04||14’ 7” x 10’ 0”|
|Study||2.34 x 1.85||7’ 8” x 6’ 0”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.