Home Exchange - New Build Part Exchange Houses
Part Exchange with no chain for a stress-free move into your new Bovis Home.
What is Home Exchange for a new build property?
Home Exchange from Bovis Homes is a part-exchange home scheme where we buy your current property. Moving house is stressful enough already, so we aim to alleviate some of that stress. With our part exchange houses scheme, you can have peace of mind knowing that we are your guaranteed buyer
As part of your chain-free move without the estate agents’ fees, you’ll move into your reserved new build home near you as soon as it is ready.
Is our Part Exchange scheme right for you?
If you’re a homeowner looking the perfect new build near you, you may be wondering whether a part exchange could work for you. The part exchange homes scheme is perfect if:
- You’re concerned about getting stuck in a stressful property chain.
- You want to save the time and hassle of putting your house on the market.
- You would prefer to stay out of negotiations with potential buyers.
- You want to have peace of mind that you can stay in your existing property until your new home is ready.
- You’re looking for a home that’s a complete blank canvas and completely liveable from the get-go.
- You’d prefer not to risk the possibility of last minute ‘dropouts’ affecting your chance to move as a growing family.
Reasons to use Home Exchange – the part exchange scheme from Bovis Homes
- A chain-free move!
- No estate agents’ fees, saving you thousands of pounds.
- No need to market and advertise your home.
- A quicker, easier buying process from start to finish.
- Freedom to stay in your own home until your new build Bovis Home is ready.
- Guaranteed buyer – based on three independent valuations.
- No third parties to deal with – just our experienced sales consultants.
Not sure if a Home Exchange is for you?
- Help to Buy – for first-time buyers. If you want to get the keys to your new build home sooner, you’ll need just a 5% deposit with the government scheme.
- Smooth Move – If you’re currently a homeowner, your existing home sale will be managed for you with estate agents’ fees paid by us!
- Armed Forces – If you’re in the military, you could be eligible for extra help when purchasing your new build from us.
Take the stress out of moving with Bovis Homes
If you’ve got a growing family, the uncertainty and stress of moving house can be daunting. That’s why we aim to make your move as easy as possible, so you can concentrate on the most important thing in life – your family.
If you’re considering selling up and getting the place you’ve always dreamed of, come and speak to one of our sales consultants. As one of the UK’s leading new build home provider, we’ll get things moving for you.
Take a look at our handy Mortgage Repayment Calculator to work out how much your monthly repayments may be based on the term of your mortgage and indicative interest rate.Mortgage Repayment calculator
For more information on our Part Exchange Homes Scheme, read our current homeowners buying guide. This explains all you need to know about buying a home from us.Homeowners Buying Guide
Frequently Asked Questions:
We arrange for your property to be valued. With three independent valuations we then make you an offer.
To Part Exchange your home, your current property must be valued at no more than 75% of the new Bovis Home you wish to purchase.
Yes, with Bovis Homes acting as a guaranteed buyer, the sale of your home can progress more quickly. You can also move into your brand new Bovis Home as soon as it is ready.
You save time by not having to market your home and find a buyer. No time-wasting chains to delay the process. Bovis Homes arrange valuations and make you an offer directly. With an offer accepted, you can move as soon as your chosen Bovis Home is finished.
With our Part Exchange scheme you save all the estate agents and marketing fees.
With the Part Exchange scheme from Bovis Homes, there are NO estate agents and NO potential buyers to deal with. We buy your home, acting as your guaranteed buyer.
If the part-exchange scheme isn’t for you but you’d still like help with estate agents, including having the fees paid, try our excellent Smooth Move scheme.
Our sales advisors can give you more details on available Bovis Homes in our Part Exchange scheme – call your local team to find out more.
Even if you've already sold your home and are waiting for other buyers in the chain, Bovis Homes could still help. We sometimes consider purchasing properties from sellers further down the chain, just to get things moving and help simplify the purchase process for you.
Terms and conditions: The Part Exchange scheme is subject to independent valuations, survey and any contract on your existing property and is subject to criteria, which include the property you are selling is not worth more than 75% of the value of the new Bovis Home. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or purchase assistance scheme. If you choose not to purchase a Bovis Home you may only be refunded £250 of the upfront fee of £500. Terms and conditions apply. Please ask our sales consultant for details.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT