2 available from £590,000
The Chestnut is an attractive double-fronted home. The home benefits from several useful living spaces: a spacious kitchen and family/dining area with bifold doors, a study or playroom and a large sitting room with French doors leading to the garden. Upstairs features a generous landing, naturally lit with its own window, there are four generous bedrooms, bedroom one with en-suite and built in wardrobe plus, the family bathroom.
- Tenure: freehold
- Ground floor study
- Separate dining room
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Bi-fold patio doors and french doors to rear garden
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||4.03 x 3.04||13’ 2” x 9’ 11”|
|Dining/family area||4.59 x 2.85||15’ 0” x 9’ 4”|
|Sitting room||4.98 x 3.40||16’ 4” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||3.40 x 1.81||11’ 1” x 5’ 11”|
|Bedroom 1||4.47 x 3.24||14’ 6” x 10’ 7”|
|Bedroom 2||3.48 x 3.36||11’ 5” x 11’ 0”|
|Bedroom 3||3.42 x 2.31||11’ 3” x 7’ 7”|
|Bedroom 4||3.20 x 2.35||10’ 6” x 7’ 9”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Chestnut housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.