3 available from £365,000
The Cypress is an impressive, 3 bedroom detached family home with 2 parking spaces. The Cypress is a home everyone will love with a modern take on a traditional design. Your guests will love being entertained in the stylish open-plan kitchen, dining area, and retiring out into the garden through French doors. There’s a separate utility room off the kitchen, finished with an outside door. The sitting room is a light and airy space, perfect for relaxing as a family. Upstairs you’re greeted with a family bathroom and three bedrooms. Bedroom 1 is completed with a luxurious ensuite. Both the landing space and bedroom 3 are benefited by a handy cupboard space.
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Tenure: freehold
- Sizeable second bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in downstairs storage space
- Separate sitting room
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.52 x 3.12||18’ 1” x 10’ 2”|
|Sitting room||4.33 x 3.40||14’ 2” x 11’ 1”|
|Bedroom 1||4.09 x 3.28||13’ 5” x 10’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.28 x 2.77||10’ 9” x 9’ 1”|
|Bedroom 3||3.54 x 2.16||11’ 7” x 7’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Cypress housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.