1 available £352,450
The Epsom is a modern and stylish, 3 bedroom semi-detached home with 2 allocated parking spaces. Modern, stylish and very individual, this house is everything a new home should be. The bay-fronted sitting room is light, airy and spacious. The rear dining room is perfect for entertaining friends and family, benefitting from French doors leading out into the garden. The modern fitted kitchen is well-appointed and is equipped with the latest integrated appliances. Upstairs, the three bedrooms are well-balanced with a family bathroom in the centre of the landing space. Bedroom 1 benefits from a luxurious ensuite.
- Bosch appliances
- Separate kitchen
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Hob with built-in under oven and hood
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Sitting room with delightful bay window
- Dining room with french doors to garden
- Family bathroom
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Downstairs cloakroom
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.06 x 2.93||10’ 0” x 9’ 7”|
|Sitting room||4.98 x 3.44||16’ 3” x 11’ 2”|
|Dining room||3.01 x 2.39||9’ 10” x 7’ 10”|
|Bedroom 1||4.55 x 3.30||14’ 11” x 10’ 10”|
|Bedroom 2||3.46 x 2.73||11’ 4” x 8’ 11”|
|Bedroom 3||2.93 x 2.07||9’ 7” x 6’ 9”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Epsom housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.