1 available £306,500
The Hazel is an fantastic 3 bedroom semi-detached home complete with 2 parking spaces. This impressive house has a character and style all of its own. Entering into the hallway, you are greeted straight away with a spacious sitting room which leads perfectly to the kitchen dining area at the rear of the property. With double doors leading out to the garden, and a cloakroom between the kitchen-diner and sitting room, the downstairs feels cosy and homely. Upstairs you'll find three well-proportioned bedrooms which are light and airy with a private ensuite to bedroom 1 and a family bathroom - what more could you need?
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
- French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Separate sitting room
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.19 x 2.99||17’ 0” x 9’ 9”|
|Sitting room||4.17 x 3.66||13‘ 8“ x 12’ 0”|
|Bedroom 1||3.54 x 2.97||11’ 7“ x 9‘ 8”|
|Bedroom 2||3.04 x 2.95||9’ 11“ x 9’ 8”|
|Bedroom 3||2.44 x 2.15||8’ 0“ x 7’ 0”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Hazel housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.