Home 231- The Cypress - 3 bedroom semi detached
The Cypress is an attractive 3 bedroom detached home with single garage & parking for two cars. Features include a separate sitting room, spacious open plan kitchen/dining area with double doors leading to the garden, utility room and cloakroom. There are three good sized bedrooms with bedroom 1 benefitting from an en suite shower room.
- Tenure: freehold
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Single garage included
- Separate utility room
- French doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Separate sitting room
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.52 x 3.12||18’ 1” x 10’ 2”|
|Sitting room||4.33 x 3.40||14’ 2” x 11’ 1”|
|Bedroom 1||4.09 x 3.28||13’ 5” x 10’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.28 x 2.77||10’ 9” x 9’ 1”|
|Bedroom 3||3.54 x 2.16||11’ 7” x 7’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Cypress housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- Follow A27 to B2178 in Chichester
- Continue onto Havant Bypass / A27
- At the Fishbourne roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A259 / Cathedral Way
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Sherborne Road, turning left onto B2178 / St Paul’s Road
- Continue on the road for approximately 0.3 miles and Minerva Heights is located on the left hand side