1 available £730,000
This is a home with a difference. You’ll notice it the moment you step through the door; the light, the layout, the sense of space in every room. From the front-facing study/dining room and centrepiece sitting room, to the stunning showcase kitchen with adjoining family/dining area and feature bi-fold doors. With five spacious bedrooms, two en suite, the Birch is a house you’ll be proud to call home.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Kitchen island
- Under unit lighting
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 2
- Towel warmers to bathroom and en suite(s)
- Double garage
- Flexible living space
- Grand entrance hall
- Sitting room with delightful bay window
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful utility room
- Ground floor study
- Bath with shower mixer handset
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.62 x 3.51||11’ 10” x 11’ 6”|
|Bedroom 2||3.92 x 2.90||12’ 9” x 9’ 6”|
|Bedroom 3||3.06 x 2.82||10’ 0” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 4||2.98 x 2.83||9’ 9” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 5||3.00 x 2.83||9’ 10” x 9’ 3”|
|Kitchen||3.94 x 3.71||12’ 11” x 12’ 2”|
|Family/dining area||5.42 x 3.51||17’ 9” x 11’ 6”|
|Sitting room||4.17 x 3.61||13’ 8” x 11’ 10”|
|Study/dining room||3.41 x 3.00||11’ 2” x 9’ 10”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window is openable to plot 97 only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Birch housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.