Home 17- The Cypress - 3 bedroom detached
From the moment you walk in you'll be impressed with the long hallway leading to your stylish open-plan kitchen/diner. Entrance out to the garden via stunning French doors which flood the area with natural light. Not forgetting your separate utility and side access* as well as a ample sized cloakroom. Well proportioned master bedroom that easily accompanies a queen sized bed and boasts an en suite. Upstairs you'll find additional bedrooms with a family bathroom.
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom
- French doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Above average height ceilings
- Ample storage space
Lindsey, Amanda, Caroline and Rhea
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Appointment by phone only - please call to visit us.|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.09 x 3.28||13’ 5” x 10’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.28 x 2.77||10’ 9” x 9’ 1”|
|Bedroom 3||3.54 x 2.16||11’ 7” x 7’ 1”|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.52 x 3.12||18’ 1” x 10’ 2”|
|Sitting room||4.33 x 3.40||14’ 2” x 11’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Cypress housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.