Home 39- The Rose - 2 bedroom mid terrace
The Rose is perfect for those looking for a first-time home, with its modern layout and spacious rooms it's designed to make you feel at home. The two main bedrooms are both large enough to fit a double bed, and downstairs the kitchen offers easy access to the garden through stunning French doors. The handy under stairs storage allows for the perfect place to store your everyday appliances out of sight, and we can't forget the nearby WC and upstairs bathroom, perfect for a relaxing bath after a long day.
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Above average height ceilings
- Allocated parking
- Contemporary features
- Flexible living space
- Rear garden
- Family bathroom
- Kitchen with dining area
Lindsey, Amanda, Caroline and Rhea
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Appointment by phone only - please call to visit us.|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting Room||3.73 x 3.50||12’ 3” x 11’ 6”|
|Dining Area / Kitchen||4.52 x 2.48||14’ 10” x 8’ 2”|
|Bedroom 1||4.52 x 2.79||14’ 10” x 9’ 2”|
|Bedroom 2||4.52 x 2.60||14’ 10” x 8’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.