1 available £271,000
This attractive 2 bedroom home benefits from an open plan kitchen/living/dining area which features French doors leading out to the garden. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and storage space under the stairs for convenience. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms, served by a main bathroom. Externally, this home also has two allocated parking spaces.
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and sitting room
- French doors to rear garden
- Ample storage space
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Modern oven, hob and hood
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Stylish white bathroom suite
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.07 x 1.85||10' 1" x 6' 1"|
|Sitting room/dining area||4.52 x 4.05||14' 8" x 13' 3"|
|Bedroom 1||4.05 x 2.80||13' 3" x 9' 2"|
|Bedroom 2||4.05 x 3.42||13' 3" x 11' 3"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Amberley housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Seaton is on the B3172, less than two miles along the beautiful River Axe estuary to Axmouth, from where the A3052 leads to Lyme Regis and Sidmouth. The busy market town of Honiton is about 16 miles via the A35, which links to the A30 and junction 29 of the M5. Exeter is less than 30 miles and has an international airport. Trains run from Axminster station to Exeter and London, Waterloo. Plus; there's a brand new Premier Inn just a stones thrown away from our development.
A trip to the shops
Pebble Beach is just a short walk from Seaton town centre which has a range of great local shops and services including a bakery, butchers, newsagents, chemists, supermarkets, florists, post office and Tesco adjacent to the site. The neighbouring towns of Axmouth and Sidmouth offer further choice and Honiton famous for its pottery and lace, is also a lively shopping centre and only 16 miles away. The cathedral city of Exeter with its Princesshay and Guildhall shopping centres.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer or looking for a second-step property, we understand that finding a home in a good catchment area is vital. That’s why our new homes for sale in Seaton are close to several excellent schools. Seaton Primary School is about a mile from Pebble Beach, while Beer Church of England Primary School is about two miles. For senior students, Sidmouth College and one of the country's leading grammar schools are only 2 miles away, Colyton Grammar School which has achieved Ofsted Outstanding status three years running.
About the neighbourhood
Our new build homes are nestled in the Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage site with a stunning landscape. Just 500m away from our new build homes is Seaton's mile-long pebble beach. Watch the world go by with a bite to eat or sit back and prepare to be entertained watching the water sports and activities in Lyme Bay. If that’s not your thing, simply take a stroll to the small harbour to watch the yachts and pleasure cruisers pass by. The town itself is packed with everything you’ll possibly need, with butchers, bakers, artisan shops and quaint cafes for you to explore. Combining this with amazing restaurants and bars, it’s easy to see why Seaton is one of Devon’s favourite haunts. As well as the throng of independent shops and eateries, if you simply want to head out to the local supermarket for provisions, you’ll find a Tesco nearby. For days out, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Seaton Marshes Nature Reserve is close by, a haven for birdlife which can be accessed via the narrow-gauge Seaton Tramways. Venturing a little further and you’ll stumble across the picturesque village and bay of Beer with its light railway and quarry caves. If you’re into horticulture, the beautiful Pecorama Gardens are within easy reach too. Whether you simply like to keep fit or are looking for a place to keep the children entertained, our new homes for sale in Seaton are within easy reach of the nearby Colyton Leisure Centre. Amateur or serious athlete, this practical leisure centre is ideal for honing your sports skills or enjoying a relaxing match with friends. If you’d like to venture further afield, that’s easy too from our new homes in Seaton. Situated on the B3172, you’ll be less than two miles away from the beautiful River Axe estuary to Axmouth. From there, the A3052 leads to Lyme Regis and Sidmouth. The busy market town of Honiton is about 16 miles away via the A35, which links to the A30 and junction 29 of the M5. Exeter is less than 30 miles from our new homes and has an international airport, making getting away from it all a breeze. Trains run from Axminster station to Exeter and London Waterloo.
Take the next step with Bovis Homes
If you’re looking for a contemporary new home in the quaint town of Seaton, our new build homes are bound to please. Designed to offer a relaxed pace of life by the sea, our new homes offer the best of both worlds, set in beautiful landscapes and places to explore with plenty of conveniences too. To find out more about our stylish yet practical new houses for sale in Seaton, download a brochure. Alternatively, why not get in touch with our supportive team of sales consultants to arrange a virtual viewing of one of our 5* new homes?
New build house features
Our new build homes for sale in Seaton are more than just superior quality family homes. Designed in accordance with classic architectural principles, our new homes have been crafted to be in keeping with the local landscape. Blending vintage and fresh, each property features state-of-the-art external cladding. Not only are our properties beautiful, but they’re practical too. Designed to focus on flow and contemporary living principles, our new homes for sale in Seaton feature spacious open-plan kitchens and cosy living rooms packed with ample storage. Many of our properties feature bi-folding doors too, so you can simply use your garden as an extended living area in warm summer months. Upstairs you’ll find luxurious yet homely master bedrooms, stylish en suites and calming home offices – ideal for working from home.
- From Axminster Museum, West Street, take the A358
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto the A358
- Continue on the A358 for approximately four miles
- At Boshill Cross, turn right onto the A3052, then immediately turn left onto the B3172
- Continue along the B3172 for a further two miles crossing the River Axe into Harbour Road
- Continue along Harbour Road and Pebble Beach can be found on the right hand side
- At the Sandygate roundabout take the fourth exit onto the A376
- At next roundabout take the second exit onto the A3052
- Continue on the A3052 for approximately seven miles
- At mini roundabout, bear left onto the A3052
- Continue for approximately eleven miles
- At Seaton Tower Junction, turn right onto Seaton Down Hill on the B3172
- Continue onto Seaton Down Road. Turn right onto Harepath Road and take the first left onto Manor Road
- At the roundabout take the second exit onto The Underfleet
- Go straight over the roundabout
- At the next roundabout take the first exit into Harbour Road
- Pebble Beach can be found on the right hand side