1 available £459,000
Attractive four bedroom home. The kitchen dining room is great for entertaining, and the separate living room is great for unwinding after a busy day. The spacious home study takes the hassle out of working from home. Downstairs there is a handy WC/ utility room - ideal for appliances. The master bedroom features an en suite and storage space. Each of the three remaining bedrooms offers great proportions for the whole family.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Separate sitting room
- Ground floor study
- Built-in storage space
- Double garage
- En suite to the master bedroom
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03||12’ 11” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45||13’ 3” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 10” x 8’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
The A357 offers excellent access to the A303 in the North and towards Blandford Forum in the South. Surrounding towns all within easy reach via car or bus include Sturminster Newton, Shaftesbury, Gillingham, Wincanton and Sherborne. Templecombe and Sherborne offer mainline rail links into London Waterloo or South towards Exeter. Typically by rail from Templecombe, the journey to London Waterloo takes approximately 2 hours.
A trip to the shops
Stalbridge offers a good range of amenities close by; the traditional Dike and Son supermarket offers all the weekly essentials as well as an impressive range of local produce. There is a welcoming café too with a great selection of homemade cakes! There are a range of other small shops including a local butcher, cycle shop, salon, pharmacy and Post Office. Salon services can be found locally. Further afield in the surrounding towns national supermarkets and stores can be found as well as an array of quirky independent shops; from clothes to outdoor pursuits, within 5 miles of Blackmore Meadows, there is everything you could need!
Living in the smallest town in Dorset means anything but compromising on your children’s education. In Stalbridge itself, you’ll find a locally renowned primary school, Stalbridge Church of England Primary, which is rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted. There are also 31 ‘Outstanding’-rated schools and several independent schools in Dorset, should you wish to travel a little further. For further and higher education, Yeovil College can be reached by bus and the Gryphon School in Sherborne offers sixth form facilities.
Taking time out
Stalbridge offers a beautiful rural location whilst enabling easy access to the surrounding towns. Enjoy a relaxing walk in the pretty Dorset countryside or a coffee and stroll in quirky, historic Sturminster Newton. The famous Gold Hill in Shaftesbury is a short drive away, which offers beautiful views across Dorset. Perhaps the coast is more your thing - if so, Poole and its impressive coastline can be reached in under an hour. If it's a trip to the city you are looking for; hop on to South Western Railway and head East to central London or South West to Devon's capital, Exeter.
About the neighbourhood
Situated in the charming town of Stalbridge, Dorset our new build housing development, Blackmore Meadows, offers a laid-back pace of life that is simply unmatched. Less than a mile away from our new homes is the quaint town of Stalbridge. Reachable via footpath, the charming town stands in the Blackmore Vale, bordering Somerset, and is the smallest town in Dorset. Yet what this quaint town lacks in size it more than makes up for in character. Home to a fifteenth-century church and many listed buildings that have truly stood the test of time, this Roman town feels undiscovered yet steeped in history. Looking past the wonderful architecture, you’ll discover cobbled streets home to an array of local shops, supermarkets, pubs, and local businesses – ideal for exploring in your downtime. You’ll also find a primary school, sports clubs, community groups and facilities: the combination creates a community feel and bustle that you’ll cherish being part of. Venturing a little further from our new homes, you’ll find a plethora of equally charming towns such as Sturminster Newton, Shaftesbury, Gillingham, Blandford Forum and Sherborne.
New build house features
At Bovis Homes, it’s our mission to create modern family homes that are in keeping with the surrounding areas. Our new builds in Stalbridge do just that. With flawless fusion of modern design and classic architecture, our new homes are beautifully designed to reflect modern family life. Designed by expert interior architects, our homes are built around flow, harmony and accommodating hectic modern living. As part of our desire to create highly functional yet contemporary new houses, all our new homes come with ample storage as standard to keep your possessions neatly packed away. Coupled with open plan living spaces, off-street parking and high-spec appliances, our new homes make family life easy, whether you’re a couple or a big family. Each of our new houses features a luxurious home office and sumptuous master bedroom complete with ensuite, replicating the luxury you’d find at a hotel − every day. As one of the UK’s leading new home builders, all our new builds in Dorset come with the following as standard: • A thriving community you’ll feel part of • Energy-efficient design for economical living • Purchase assistance schemes to help you move in as soon as possible • A 10-year Buildmark warranty provided by the National House Building Council (NHBC) • Exceptional quality fixtures and fittings To find out more about our new build homes near Dorset, download our brochure.
- From Shaftesbury head West on the A30 for 10 miles
- Turn left onto A357 at the Henstridge crossroads
- Continue straight for 2 miles
- Turn left onto Lower Road
- Blackmore Meadows is 0.5 miles ahead on the left
- From Yeovil head East on the A30 towards Sherborne
- Continue straight on the A30 through Sherborne
- At the Coldharbour roundabout take the second exit and stay on the A30
- Continue on the A30 for 4 miles and turn right following Stalbridge
- Continue straight for 3 miles until you reach Stalbridge
- At the cross roads turn right onto A357
- After a quarter of a mile turn left onto Lower Road
- Blackmore Meadows is 0.5 miles ahead on the left
- From Lawrence Hill, Wincanton take the second exit at the roundabout on to the A357
- Follow the road for 7.3 miles through Henstridge and Templecombe.
- Take a slight left on to Lower Road and proceed for 0.5 miles
- Blackmore Meadows is located on your left