1 available £424,995
With two stunning double, dormer bedrooms in the roof space and three comfortable, well-proportioned bedrooms on the second floor, this magnificent family home is as big on space, as it is on character. The dual aspect sitting room is light but cosy, while the open-plan kitchen flows into the spacious family dining area that extends out to the rear garden through French doors.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to garden
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Under unit lighting
- Separate utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Dual aspect sitting room
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Shower room to top floor
- Towel warmers to bathroom and en suite(s)
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||4.62 x 3.27||15’ 2” x 10’ 9”|
|Family/dining area||3.25 x 3.05||10’ 8” x 10’ 0”|
|Sitting room||6.53 x 3.16||21’ 5” x 10’ 4”|
|Bedroom 1||4.39 x 3.73||14’ 5” x 12’ 3”|
|Bedroom 2||3.28 x 3.22||10’ 9” x 10’ 7”|
|Bedroom 3||3.16 x 2.16||10’ 4” x 7’ 1”|
|Bedroom 4||3.72 x 3.08||12’ 2” x 10’ 1”|
|Bedroom 5||5.26 x 3.27||17’ 3” x 10’ 9”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) applies to plots 382 and 411. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Yew II housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.