Home 211- The Cypress - 3 bedroom detached
A modern take on a traditional design, this stunning detached house is a home everyone will love. Your family will love the light, airy living room, and well-proportioned bedrooms. Your guests will love being entertained in the stylish open-plan kitchen/dining area - and retiring out into the garden through the French doors. And, you’ll love your master bedroom with its luxurious en suite.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to garden
- Modern oven, hob and hood
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful utility room
- Separate sitting room
- En suite to bedroom 1
Speak to our friendly team today!
|Mon:||10am - 5pm||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Open by appointment only - please call to book|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/dining area||5.52 x 3.49||18’ 1” x 11’ 5”|
|Sitting room||4.32 x 3.40||14’ 2” x 11’ 1”|
|Bedroom 1||4.09 x 3.27||13’ 5” x 10’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.27 x 2.76||10’ 9” x 9’ 1”|
|Bedroom 3||2.55 x 2.16||8’ 4” x 7’ 1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Cypress housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- From Exeter head East on the A30 for 25 miles
- Leave the A30 at the exit signposted Tavistock/Plymouth and head left on the A386
- Follow the A386 for 12 miles until you approach Tavistock and continue straight at the first roundabout
- At the next roundabout turn right, signposted Plymouth/Town centre
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit to A390.
- At next next roundabout, take the first exit onto Callington Road.
- The development is located further along this road.
- From Plymouth head North on the A386 for 7 miles towards Yelverton
- At the roundabout take the first exit, staying on the A386 towards Tavistock
- Stay on the A386 for 4 miles
- As you approach Tavistock, continue straight at the first three roundabouts, staying on the A386
- Then the next roundabout you will continue straight onto the A390.
- Take the 1st exit at the next roundabout onto Callington Road.
- Continue along this road until you arrive at The Tors development.