Home 176- The Poplar 2 - 3 bedroom terrace
Magnificent 1276 sqft home, set over three-storey's and designed for flexible living. Kitchen/dining/family room with access to the garden and utility/cloakroom. Separate sitting room to the first floor. Two family bathrooms. Garage and parking included.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and family room
- Modern oven, hob and hood
- French doors to garden
- First floor sitting room
- Modern three storey living
- Purchase assistance offers
Speak to our friendly team today!
|Mon:||10am - 5pm||Fri:||10am - 5pm|
|Tue:||10am - 5pm||Sat:||10am - 5pm|
|Wed:||10am - 5pm||Sun:||10am - 5pm|
|Thu:||10am - 5pm|
|Open by appointment only - please call to book|
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||4.74 x 3.43||15’ 6” x 11’ 3”|
|Kitchen||3.72 x 3.53||11’ 5” x 6’ 3”|
|Family room||2.57 x 2.13||8’ 5” x 6’ 11”|
|Bedroom 3||4.74 x 2.57||15’ 6” x 8’ 5”|
|Bedroom 1||4.73 x 3.12||15’ 6” x 10’ 3”|
|Bedroom 2||4.73 x 2.80||15’ 6” x 9’ 2”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- From Exeter head East on the A30 for 25 miles
- Leave the A30 at the exit signposted Tavistock/Plymouth and head left on the A386
- Follow the A386 for 12 miles until you approach Tavistock and continue straight at the first roundabout
- At the next roundabout turn right, signposted Plymouth/Town centre
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit to A390.
- At next next roundabout, take the first exit onto Callington Road.
- The development is located further along this road.
- From Plymouth head North on the A386 for 7 miles towards Yelverton
- At the roundabout take the first exit, staying on the A386 towards Tavistock
- Stay on the A386 for 4 miles
- As you approach Tavistock, continue straight at the first three roundabouts, staying on the A386
- Then the next roundabout you will continue straight onto the A390.
- Take the 1st exit at the next roundabout onto Callington Road.
- Continue along this road until you arrive at The Tors development.