1 available £379,995
Outside, this house has all the character of a traditional home; inside it’s everything a 21st Century property should be. Stylish. Modern. Well-appointed. Designed to make the most of every millimetre of living space and every ray of natural light. The spacious kitchen/dining area spans the full width of the property. The bedrooms are well proportioned, and the master is, of course, en suite.
- Tenure: freehold
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Allocated parking included
- Ample storage space
- Good local facilities
- NHBC award winning site
- Practical open plan living
- Quiet rural location
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.66 x 3.05||15’ 3” x 10’ 0”|
|Bedroom 2||2.97 x 2.84||9’ 8” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 3||3.60 x 2.38||11’ 9” x 7’ 9”|
|Bedroom 4||3.51 x 2.38||11’ 6” x 7’ 9”|
|Kitchen/dining/family area||7.21 x 3.51||23’ 7” x 11’ 6”|
|Sitting room||4.55 x 3.04||14’ 7” x 10’ 0”|
|Study||2.34 x 1.85||7’ 8” x 6’ 0”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
A trip to the shops
Just a few miles from Telford Town Centre, Redhill and has plenty of local amenities including chain restaurants such as Nandos, Bella Italia and Miller & Carter. There is the Liquor Lab Cocktail Bar, Albert’s Shed Bar and Novello Lounge, too which are also popular. Nearby towns include the historic Ironbridge and Shifnal. Both home to many pubs, restaurants and curry houses.
The M54 is just a short drive away with easy access to Shrewsbury and Birmingham. From the M54 you can pick up the M6 and head towards Manchester or further afield. Birmingham airport is around 50 minutes away by car or 1 hour by rail. If you want to explore a Welsh coastline such as Aberystwyth it will take you just under two hours.
Taking time out
With plenty of going on in and around the town of Telford, the Wrekin is certainly one of the biggest attractions in the area. The walks are great for a rambler’s retreat or general sunny day out. Along with the Wrekin, the Iron Bridge is one of Shropshire’s most potent symbols, located in Ironbridge town on the River Severn. Close by is the Blists Hill Victorian Village which is an open-air museum that recreates the sights of the Victorian era.
There are many schools located around the area, as well as day nurseries for the toddlers. The local primary school St George's Church of England is situated just 2 miles away and regarded as one of the most outstanding schools in the area. In addition, there are multiple primary schools in the surrounding area including Redhill Primary Academy and Priorslee Academy, both with good Ofsted reports. For senior pupils, there is Thomas Telford Secondary School & Sixth Form, the Holy Trinity Academy and the Telford Priory School. Telford College is just 4 miles away and the University of Wolverhampton Telford Campus is 2 miles.
- Follow A5 and M54 to Castle Farm Way/A4640, taking exit 4 from M54
- Continue on Castle Farm Way/A4640 and take A5 and Grange Ln to A5 in Telford after 2.9 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Castle Farm Way/A4640
- Keep right to stay on Castle Farm Way/A4640
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A5
- Take a left onto Grange Ln and arrive at the development on the left
- Head north-west on Tettenhall Rd/A41 towards St Jude's Rd
- Continue to follow A41 for 8.2 mi
- At Tong Interchange, take the 2nd exit onto Newport Rd/A41
- Continue to follow A41 for another 2.8 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the A5
- Take a right onto Grange Ln and arrive at our development on the left
Did you know?
At The Quarters @ Redhill, Redhill we are putting £3,001,992 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|The Quarters @ Redhill - community contributions|
|Highway Works Contribution||£565,760|
|Highway Tree's Contribution||£11,550|
|Leisure Facility Contribution||£270,000|
|Primary School Education||£991,787|
|Public Transport Contribution||£625,000|
|Secondary School Education||£537,895|