Home 83- The Juniper - 4 bedroom detached
Outside, this house has all the character of a traditional home; inside it’s everything a 21st Century property should be. Stylish. Modern. Well-appointed. Designed to make the most of every millimetre of living space and every ray of natural light. The spacious kitchen/dining area spans the full width of the property. The bedrooms are well proportioned, and the master is, of course, en suite.
- Tenure: freehold
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Allocated parking included
- Ample storage space
- Good local facilities
- NHBC award winning site
- Practical open plan living
- Quiet rural location
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||4.66 x 3.05||15’ 3” x 10’ 0”|
|Bedroom 2||2.97 x 2.84||9’ 8” x 9’ 3”|
|Bedroom 3||3.60 x 2.38||11’ 9” x 7’ 9”|
|Bedroom 4||3.51 x 2.38||11’ 6” x 7’ 9”|
|Kitchen/dining/family area||7.21 x 3.51||23’ 7” x 11’ 6”|
|Sitting room||4.55 x 3.04||14’ 7” x 10’ 0”|
|Study||2.34 x 1.85||7’ 8” x 6’ 0”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- Follow A5 and M54 to Castle Farm Way/A4640, taking exit 4 from M54
- Continue on Castle Farm Way/A4640 and take A5 and Grange Ln to A5 in Telford after 2.9 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Castle Farm Way/A4640
- Keep right to stay on Castle Farm Way/A4640
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A5
- Take a left onto Grange Ln and arrive at the development on the left
- Head north-west on Tettenhall Rd/A41 towards St Jude's Rd
- Continue to follow A41 for 8.2 mi
- At Tong Interchange, take the 2nd exit onto Newport Rd/A41
- Continue to follow A41 for another 2.8 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the A5
- Take a right onto Grange Ln and arrive at our development on the left