This impressive double-fronted home offers sitting room and kitchen/diner areas spanning the full length of the property, perfect for entertaining guests. The utility area provides space for a washing machine, as well as separate sink. The master bedroom includes a private dressing area and ensuite.
- En suite to bedroom 1
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- 2 year customer care warranty
- Close to all motorway links
- Contemporary features
- Fantastic commuting links
- Low cost energy efficient homes
- Quiet rural location
- Shared ownership property - contact sales advisor
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.23 x 2.69||10’ 7” x 8’ 9”|
|Sitting room||5.53 x 3.32||18’ 1“ x 10‘ 10”|
|Dining room||3.14 x 2.30||10‘ 3“ x 7’ 6”|
|Bedroom 1||3.39 x 3.33||11’ 1’’ x 10’ 11’’|
|Bedroom 2||3.61 x 3.18||11’ 10” x 10’ 5’’|
|Bedroom 3||3.61 x 2.25||11’ 10” x 7’ 4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Spruce housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.