Home 1117- The Beech - 3 bedroom semi detached
The Beech is a fantastic three storey home created for those who want a balance between family time and quiet relaxation. Downstairs features a welcoming sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the garden and handy cloakroom. Upstairs the first floor has two spacious bedrooms and an attractive family bathroom, while the second floor features a spacious double bedroom complete with en-suite and large dressing area.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to garden
- Separate sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Main bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- Built-in storage space
- Help to buy available
- Practical open plan living
- Garage and/or allocated parking
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||4.00 x 3.72||13’ 1” x 12’ 2”|
|Kitchen/dining room||4.74 x 2.93||15’ 6” x 9’ 7”|
|Bedroom 2||4.74 x 2.62||15’ 6” x 8’ 7”|
|Bedroom 3||3.39 x 2.49||11’ 1” x 8’ 2”|
|Bedroom 1||4.74 x 4.06||15’ 6” x 13’ 3”|
|Bedroom 1||5.04 x 4.74||16’ 6” x 15’ 6”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- Leave the M27 at Junction 9
- Take the A27 to Fareham West/Whiteley
- At Parkway South Roundabout take the 1st exit onto Rookery Avenue
- At next roundabout take the 2nd exit to stay on Rookery Avenue
- Turn right onto Yew Tree Drive and continue for half a mile
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Botley Road, A3051
- Continue on the A3051 for nearly 2 miles
- Whiteley Meadows will be found on your right hand side
- Take the A3024 out of the city, crossing the
- River Itchen
- Continue for 4 miles to Kanes Hill Roundabout
- Take the 2nd exit onto Charles Watts Way, A334
- Continue on the A334 for approximately 3.5 miles
- At the top of Mill Hill, turn right onto the A3051
- Continue for just over a mile
- Whiteley Meadows can be found on your left hand side