Home 87- The Willows - 4 bedroom detached
It’s not just the unique character of the stunning in-roof, en suite master bedroom that makes this home so desirable. The space in the stylish, modern living area. The natural light in the bay-fronted kitchen/dining room. The size and layout of the three generous first floor bedrooms. Everything about this highly distinctive property is on a different level.
- Tenure: freehold
- Modern three storey living
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Separate sitting room
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Large master bedroom with en suite, private dressing area and built in wardrobe
- Family bathroom
- Built-in storage space
- Garage and parking
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||4.12 x 3.22||13’ 6” x 10’ 7”|
|Kitchen/dining room||5.97 x 4.06||19’ 7” x 13’ 4”|
|Bedroom 2||4.89 x 3.32||16’ 0” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 3||4.04 x 3.32||13’ 3” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 4||3.05 x 2.56||10’ 0” x 8’ 4”|
|Bedroom 1||4.34 x 4.04||14’ 2” x 13’ 3”|
|Bedroom 1||4.34 x 4.04||14' 3" x 13' 3"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- At the end of the High Street take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto the B2259 / Upper Bognor Road
- Continue on the B2259 taking the first exit at the roundabout staying on the B2259
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto
- Felpham Way / B2259
- Continue along this road and take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto Flansham Lane A259
- Turn left onto Yapton road leading to Burndell Road, continue along Burndell Road
- Yapton View can be found on the right hand side
- Take the A2032 / Littlehampton Road
- Continue for 1 mile then take the 2nd exit onto the A259
- Continue on the A259, the Roundstone Bypass for approximately 5 miles
- Turn right onto the B2233 / Yapton Road
- Continue onto Yapton Road leading to Burndell Road for approx 1 mile
- Yapton View can be found on your left hand side
Are you an existing homeowner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out on your dream new build home.Find out more
Are you an existing homeowner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly so that you can move into one of our new builds.Find out more