3 available from £599,995
The Yew is a home that will meet the needs of any family. At 1,864 sq ft, the Yew offers three-storey living, giving flexibility you won’t find in other homes. On the ground floor the large kitchen diner seamlessly blends into the garden through bi-fold doors. It also features a useful utility room so you can hide away the family mess. You’ll also find a study, perfect for working from home. The family bathroom and three well-proportioned bedrooms (one with en suite) dominate the first floor while the top floor features two stunning double, dormer bedrooms and shower room. While the decision to choose a Yew is an easy one, the decision around how you use each room could be a little tougher as there’s so much choice!
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room and french doors to garden
- Utility room
- Two family bathrooms
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- Ground floor study
- Downstairs cloakroom
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.71 x 3.17||12’ 2” x 10’ 4”|
|Family/dining area||4.74 x 3.17||15’ 6” x 10’ 4”|
|Sitting room||4.69 x 3.17||15’ 4” x 10’ 4”|
|Study||3.17 x 1.76||10’ 4” x 5’ 9”|
|Bedroom 1||4.18 x 3.73||13’ 8” x 12’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.20 x 3.23||13’ 8” x 10’ 7”|
|Bedroom 5||2.92 x 2.27||9’ 6” x 7’ 5”|
|Bedroom 2||6.04 x 3.23||19’ 9” x 10’ 7”|
|Bedroom 4||3.73 x 3.47||12’ 2” x 11’ 4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Yew housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.